Before entering private practice, Mr. Webb advised licensing authorities on various professional licensing issues and proceedings while he served as an Assistant Attorney General.
If you have received a Notice of Conference, a subpoena or have otherwise been contacted by your licensing board regarding a complaint filed against you, you should consult with an experienced lawyer.
Mr. Webb has experience representing physicians, dentists, psychologists, nurses and other licensed health professionals before their respective Minnesota licensing boards in a variety of proceedings.
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Minnesota Board of Dentistry
- Minnesota Board of Psychology
- Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Minnesota Board of Pediatric Medicine
- Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Minnesota Board of Pharmacy
- Minnesota Board of Marriage and Family Counseling
- Minnesota Board of Social Work
Mr. Webb also has experience representing numerous other licensed professionals including lawyers, real estate brokers and agents, mortgage originators, insurance producers and agencies, and building contractors.
- Minnesota Lawyers Professional Responsibility Board
- Minnesota Department of Commerce
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry