Tim Webb is an experienced Minnesota defense and trial attorney who represents corporate and individual clients in all federal and state criminal investigations and prosecutions. Known for his integrity and expertise, Mr. Webb’s clients have included a police chief, clergy, politicians, CEOs, doctors, lawyers, teachers, certified public accountants and other professionals.
- Former Assistant Attorney General
- Former partner at a top ten Minnesota law firm
- Frequent lecturer on criminal and trial issues at Minnesota CLEs
- Former co-chair, ABA subcommittee of White Collar Lawyers
- Member, Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Selected as “Super Lawyer” every year from 2008-2016
- Selected as Top 100 Trial Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- AVVO “Superb” rating and “Client’s Choice” award
Recent Cases in the News:
- CFO Embezzles $5.7 Million
- Minnesota philosophy professor arrested for illegally trading rhino horns and ivory
About Neve | Webb
Mr. Webb is a founding partner of Neve | Webb, a boutique trial advocacy law firm.